Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 2 (1,375 Views)

Superhub Network Status information in modem mode

I've recently had my 100Mb installed.

I've found it very frustrating that enabling "modem mode" on the Superhub (R36 firmware) blocks access to the "Device Status" and "Network Status" pages.

Obviously these pages are still relevant in modem mode. Does anyone know of a workaround for this?

Failing that, can this functionality be re-added in a subsequent firmware release?

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 2 of 2 (1,420 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Peter_Li (Forum Team (Retired))
‎28-08-2015 00:15

Re: Superhub Network Status information in modem mode

[ Edited ]

On the sign-in screen (don't log in) , top right-hand corner you will see "Router Status". Click on this and then choose "Operation Configuration". You'll be able to see both downstream and upstream info under the headings "Primary Downstream Service Flow" and "Primary Upstream Service Flow" respectively. and also your network and device status

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Superfast
Message 2 of 2 (1,421 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Peter_Li (Forum Team (Retired))
‎28-08-2015 00:15

Re: Superhub Network Status information in modem mode

[ Edited ]

On the sign-in screen (don't log in) , top right-hand corner you will see "Router Status". Click on this and then choose "Operation Configuration". You'll be able to see both downstream and upstream info under the headings "Primary Downstream Service Flow" and "Primary Upstream Service Flow" respectively. and also your network and device status