Menu
topcat60
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

virginmedia.com intermittent delivery failures

Intermittently some emails from my virginmedia.com account  are not being delivered to the intended recipient. However i do not get any email failure messages. 

So yesterday I sent a test mail from my vm.com email account to my ntlworld.com email account and the following result occurred. The test email arrived in my vm.com account inbox and never arrived in my ntlworld.com account. More worryingly the message header read      ? Sent from my iPhone,   which cannot be right as i do not own any apple products and i sent the mail from my desktop PC.

Can anyone explain why? and if you to are suffering intermittent delivery issues?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: virginmedia.com intermittent delivery failures

Hi topcat60, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your emails. 

It sounds possible that someone else is sending emails from your account. 

Does anyone else have access to your mail box? 

If not change the password and security questions. 

It would also be advisable to run antivirus scans on all devices you access the emails from and check for any unrecognised forwarding and filtering both on client and webmail

Once you have done this let me know if you are still having trouble with intermittent email delivery and we will investigate further. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos