Menu
Marie11
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

ntlworld email log in

What on earth is happening to virgin, especially emails.  It is going from bad to worse, seriously thinking about changing providers, even the broadband has gone slow.  I am on ntlworld.com and logging in to  our emails is murder, it takes for ever, tried different browsers, cleared cookies etc, but makes no difference and the flipping robot can take at least 6 times before it lets you log in, I am so frustrated and fed up, throwing good money after bad, so disheartened with virgin. When we do eventually get into our emails, half the stuff is missing or you can not reply or compose an email, it is beyond a joke now.  Another thing, completely different, why when you buy the bundle as a package, the prices go up individually, making it so much dearer. Mine went up in November and again in January, which I have yet to complain about, because my husband was not informed of the rise, either  via email or letter, so out of order, will get on to them,  So very, very unhappy with the service we are receiving and have been a longstanding customer, but obviously that does not count for anything these days..

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld email log in

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Webmail-login-issues-3-loading-dots/td-p/3374883

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos