cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is wrong with this damn email

JohnTisi
Tuning in

Hi

Since the email was outsourced and we had all the problems a few months ago I am having recurring problems with emails just sitting spinning and then stating SERVER UNRACHABLE, particularly when replying or trying to write new ones.

wth is going on, if you don't want to carry on doing email Virgin then just tell us to Naff off politely don't just do a bad job in the hope that we will drift away.

I now have a genuine choice in my street as of the new year, it's called BT full fibre, hooray, Yes not the most dynamic company in the world but I gather their email does actually work and they dont cost much more than Virgin.

So anyone know if my web browser is the problem, using Google Chrome as I have for the last since it was invented and a win 10 computer that has always been reliable. Its your system thats the problem Virgin !

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JohnTisi, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having and that you're thinking of leaving us 😔

In the first instance, we'd certainly suggest trying different browsers and devices to see whether that makes any difference to what you're experiencing. 

Also, have you tried using a "client" app (like Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail or Gmail) to access your e-mails at any point?

Advice on how to do so can be found in this article here. Please refer to the section entitled "How to set up my Virgin Media email on a device".

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel