Menu
Dave_G99
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Webmail login hanging

Yesterday VM's service status webpage reported this problem (3 dots...) which has been with us for almost a week already was due to be fixed by the engineer at 10am today (Thursday). I tried about 11:00 and successfully accessed one of my two accounts managing to send off a couple of (overdue) emails. When I tried to access my other account, I got the 3 dots again. And the service status webpage that the engineer is now going to take till noon on Monday to fix it. Don't the engineers work at weekends. Why do we subscribers pay so much to VM for such poor expectation management and appalling service. Thanking us for our patience doesn't really hack it, **bleep** get your act together! No point in checking "email me when someone replies" because I can't access my emails via webmail at the moment!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail login hanging

But you can access your mail via and e-mail client. Guidance here:

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos