Menu
grantd
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin.net emails not being picked up by hotmail

Hello

Suddenly on Thursday morning November 10 my Virgin.net emails have stopped being picked up by my hotmail/ outlook account. Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin.net emails not being picked up by hotmail

You've only just joined but I would have thought that a quick look down the e-mail board would have drawn your attention to this:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Virgin-net-email-issues-please-read/td-p/3254156

The virgin.net domain has a hissy fit on at the moment. It isn't working properly. Explains exactly why you are seeing what you are seeing, or rather not seeing. Nothing you can do. You might be able to access your mail direct via VM web mail for the moment.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin.net emails not being picked up by hotmail

Hi grantd,

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your emails. 

We did have a problem around the time you posted but this has now been resolved. 

If you are still having trouble let us know and we will be more than happy to take a look. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide