Menu
Mark_McCarron
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to send to blueyonder addresses

Hi,

My firm (@sintons.co.uk) is unable to email accounts with a blueyonder.co.uk domain as they seem to be getting flagged as spam. If checked our domain on the MX Toolbox against spam filters and it isn't getting flagged. We have been able to send to the addresses previously, can you shed any light on the problem?

Response received -

This is a delivery failure notification message indicating that an email you addressed to email address :

-- xxxxxxx@blueyonder.co.uk

could not be delivered. The problem appears to be :

-- Recipient email server rejected the message

Additional information follows :

-- 5.2.0 BmJE1u01t2Xs1lr01mJG5J Spam content found

This condition occurred after 1 attempt(s) to deliver over a period of 0 hour(s).

If you sent the email to multiple recipients, you will receive one of these messages for each one which failed delivery, otherwise they have been sent.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to send to blueyonder addresses

Hello Mark_McCarron

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry we were a bit slow responding and you are having problems emailing our blueyonder domain. We are presently taking steps to deliver suspected spam email to our customers, allow them to decide on its legitimacy and then update our filters, more information here Spam Folder Settings Change

It may take us a few weeks to fully implement but once done fingers crossed it will resolve your problem, if not do let us know and we will be happy to investigate further.

Thank you for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Mark_McCarron
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicola,

We are still experiencing the issues with mailing blueyonder and ntlworld domains from my firm.

This was returned to me this morning on a plain text email sent from my work account -

This is a delivery failure notification message indicating that an email you addressed to email address :

-- XXXXXXX@blueyonder.co.uk

could not be delivered. The problem appears to be :

-- Recipient email server rejected the message

Additional information follows :

-- 5.2.0 PNlY1u0082Xs1lr01NlZfe Spam content found

This condition occurred after 1 attempt(s) to deliver over a period of 0 hour(s).

If you sent the email to multiple recipients, you will receive one of these messages for each one which failed delivery, otherwise they have been sent.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Mark

I am sorry this is still happening for you. We have many mailboxes as I am sure you can imagine and the job is taking a little longer than expected. We are hopefully aiming to complete it early in January, we will do our best to keep the forum updated. Once complete if you are still getting NDRs we will happily investigate.

Thank you again for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos