Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Told to Reset Email Password Because Of Spam, Now not receiving Amazon emails

Received a letter from Virgin Media to tell me my email account was sending lots of spam, and needed a password reset. Since then I am receiving emails from everyone apart from amazon.

My Amazon account also had an issue at the same time, which needed me to also reset my password with them, but I caanot do this as I do not receive the verification email from them to reset it.

It does not go to junk mail, they are not blocked, I have even added them to the safe senders list.

I have spoken to Amazon on a couple of occassions, my account setting are all correct, and they have tried sending me emails while I am on the phone to them, still nothing. I currently am on a trial of Amazon prime, which I do not want, but cannot cancel it without getting into my account.

I use my virgin email for everything, I DO NOT want to have to setup a new amazon account with a different email address.

I have spent 4 days trying to get someone on online chat, as the 0345 454 1111 options do not get me to a human - even option 4 - 5 to cancel (gets to a real person) has massive wait times.

Any help of advice would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Told to Reset Email Password Because Of Spam, Now not receiving Amazon emails

Hi Mark,

I am so sorry that you've not been able to resolve this troublesome issue so far, I shall do my best to help.

Are you using webmail or a client? If the latter then please access webmail and search for the missing mail there. Check all folders including spam and trash. 
I'd also like to check your email accounts on our system - so please send me a PM listing all of your Virgin Media email accounts and indicating which one was identified as sending spam.

I'll then investigate this further for you.

Many thanks Smiley Happy

Forum Team

0 Kudos