Menu
redskins1791
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Told to Reset Email Password Because Of Spam, Now not receiving Amazon emails

Received a letter from Virgin Media to tell me my email account was sending lots of spam, and needed a password reset. Since then I am receiving emails from everyone apart from amazon.

My Amazon account also had an issue at the same time, which needed me to also reset my password with them, but I caanot do this as I do not receive the verification email from them to reset it.

It does not go to junk mail, they are not blocked, I have even added them to the safe senders list.

I have spoken to Amazon on a couple of occassions, my account setting are all correct, and they have tried sending me emails while I am on the phone to them, still nothing. I currently am on a trial of Amazon prime, which I do not want, but cannot cancel it without getting into my account.

I use my virgin email for everything, I DO NOT want to have to setup a new amazon account with a different email address.

I have spent 4 days trying to get someone on online chat, as the 0345 454 1111 options do not get me to a human - even option 4 - 5 to cancel (gets to a real person) has massive wait times.

Any help of advice would be appreciated

Regards

Mark

0 Kudos