Menu
TechyTim
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Spam Content Found

Hi,

Seems I'm one of many getting this error when sending in to blueyonder.co.uk, in our case.

I've checked the headers, email content, checked the SPF record - which was incorrect but now OK.

We use authstmp.com to send e-mails and have tried another SMTP route but no success.

Our originating IP is static so this never changes.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spam Content Found

You'll enjoy this thread while waiting for a response. It contains links to the relevant guidance. It would have been nice if you had posted the full error message. Posting a header can wait.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Emails-not-getting-through/td-p/3241679

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
TechyTim
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks HowardML,

Email Spam Content Found error 550 - 554 is the original post I read which led me to posting - I never thought to really specify this:

There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

The following organisation rejected your message: mx.mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net.

mx.mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net #<mx.mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net #5.2.0 SMTP; 554 5.2.0 0Z3m1u0193v3cLE01Z3nN5 Spam content found> #SMTP#

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi TechyTim, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with emails bouncing.

Please pop across the header of the failed sent email, which should be included as an attachment in the failed delivery notification/ bounce back message. Send it to me via PM and we will be able to investigate this further for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos