Menu
alimorg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Spam Content Found

Emails I send to Ntlworld and Virgin Media addresses are being returned to me undelivered with a message stating "Spam Content Found". This happens whether they are group emails or individual and is driving me mad as I am unable to send some important emails. Also  I am not even receiving  emails to my own ntlworld address which have been sent via the bcc box in emails that I send to others.  This has only started happening recently and is very frustrating having an email account that does not function properly. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spam Content Found

Hi alimorg,

Apologies for your email sending issues. VM have had to implement a number of changes on our email platform, mostly as a means of dealing with the influx of spam at the start of the platform changeover.

Some of these changes have resulted in a far less tolerant response to any spam triggers and this is most likely what's happening to you. 

But I'll need to inspect your email Header data to be certain.Please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll get this matter progressed for you.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos