Menu
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems sending mail to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk

Tried a couple of times tonight to send a mail to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.ukboth failed with the error below. Interestingly I have sent a test email to my Hotmail account and that's fine so it looks as though its specific to this address. A quick edit - just tried sending a mail to <someone_else_I_know>@virginmedia.co.uk and that has come back with the same error so it looks as though it maybe all virginmedia.co.uk addresses are broken!

Failed delivery mail is:

This is the mail system at host know-smtprelay-8-imp.

I am sorry to have to inform you that your message, "FW: Helix EPG Error", could not be delivered to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk.

The remote mail system said;

554:mailrelay03.virginmedia.co.uk

The original message is attached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems sending mail to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk

Hello G4DDS

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you were having problems sending email, we are not aware of any global issues, I wonder if it is a spam false positive, are you still having a problem, does a blank email sans links etc send okay?

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos