Menu
ILuvNips
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Logging onto Virgin email

Why is logging onto my email account so unreliable?

Saw a message a few months ago about problems but for me it's just pure pot luck as to whether I'll be able to logon or not using the Webmail. Are there any hints and tips for this as I'm now ever getting increasingly tired of a bread and butter service that should just work!

I get errors like Whoops, connection error, prove your not a bot.... everything and anything except a webpage to my email.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention that my email is an old ntlworld.com account, if that makes a difference?

In HA7. Billing Area 21.
Utilisation Fault
F003502423: Review Dates -> 07/10/2015 -> 02/12/2015 -> 20/01/2016 Smiley Sad -> Closed Smiley Happy
Utilisation Fault F004873444: Review Dates -> 29/03/2017 Smiley Sad -> Closed Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging onto Virgin email

Hi ILuvNips,

Apologies for the intermittent webmail access issue. It has been reported and a resolution is being worked on. I know that it can be disruptive and we'll let you know as soon as we have a fix in place.

In the meantime refreshing the page works for some whilst opting to set up an email client is a viable workaround.

Best wishes,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos