Menu
HCVBooking
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Emails not getting to @ntlworld.com and @virgin.net

Hi I'm new here & I have a problem with email invites to tasks getting to some volunteers from our booking system and they are all volunteers with email address ending @ntlworld.com & @virgin.net

I am sending invites from a booking system called Groupspace and I generate an event and send out an invite each week to all the current members & I have 4 people complaining that they are not receiving the invites & Groupspace is also telling me that is has failed to send to them & has now stop even attempting to send (putting them in a blocked list).

I have also tried to forward the emails to them and they get returned as spam.  I am now stumped as to how to proceed as none of them have or want to use an alternative email address, but still want the invites to that conservation tasks?

Can you help?

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails not getting to @ntlworld.com & @virgin.net

Hi HCVBooking, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with emails being bounced. 

There has been some changes to our back end systems recently which should help in regards to this issue. 

If you are continuing to have this trouble please pop across the header of the failed sent email, this should be included as an attachment in the failed delivery notification/ bounce back message to me via PM. (Purple envelope, top right hand corner). 

Once we have this information we will be able to investigate further. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos