Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (68 Views)

Email log in

I have my virgin email account synced up to my phone, laptop and work computer.

Last night I received a message saying 'log in failed' on my phone although I hadn't been using it. I tried to access my emails on my phone by logging in again but it said my password was wrong. I tried on my laptop and it also said my log in details were wrong and asked several times if I was a robot. I tried to change my password but it didn't recognise my security answers??? This morning at work I went straight into my virgin email from my favourites with a saved password and it worked fine for a couple of hours. I logged out and in to see if there was a still a problem, as I still couldn't get my phone to accept my password, and now my work computer doesn't recognise my log in details either and keeps asking if I'm a robot. 

Can anyone please help me... I need to print off tickets and I also have a few important emails to do over the weekend.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (19 Views)

Re: Email log in

Hi davieknox,

I'm really sorry about the webmail access issues and promise to do what I can to help with this.
I have a couple of questions please:

• Are you able to access My Virgin Media? - if you are please change your email password under the My Profile tab.
  • Is this problem evident across different browsers?

Please provide any other information that may be pertinent - if access returns, even if briefly or if another email address on your account is not experiencing problems for instance.

I'll look out for your reply.

Jen
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos