cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Non-Delivery - @blueyonder.co.uk Email Addresses

steve4180
Tuning in

It appears that email sent from my '@blueyonder.co.uk' Virgin Media email address to my wife's '@blueyonder.co.uk' email address is not being received, although it is shown as sent in my outbox. I have no similar issues with email sent to other email domains or non-blueyonder addresses. Any advice on a resolution of this apparent non-delivery issue between our blueyonder email addresses would be gratefully received. Thanks.

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @steve4180 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. Apologies for the issues you are having with your emails, have you been able to fully resolve this or do you require further assistance? 

Let us know. 

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

24 REPLIES 24

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you checked the following from your wife's email account in webmail:

• ⚙ > E-Mail > Blacklist does not list your email address
  • ⚙ > E-Mail > Filter Rules does not contain a rule that would match against your email messages
  • Spam folder does not contain missing message

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

steve4180
Tuning in

I think I've now established that this issue relates to email forwarded from my '@blueyonder.co.uk' Virgin Media email address to my wife's '@blueyonder.co.uk' email address, although is still shown as sent in my outbox. Thanks.

Steve

Yes, already checked those before posting. Thanks for the response though.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Good to read you have already pinpointed the issue to forwarded emails. Do you see any issues when manually forwarding those emails?

No, they 'send' as I would expect without any error etc.

Now getting 'An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request' when I forward from within VM. Forwarding seems okay when done through the mail app on my iOS devices..

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum team are best placed to look at this further and the issue has been flagged to them.

Hi @steve4180 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. Apologies for the issues you are having with your emails, have you been able to fully resolve this or do you require further assistance? 

Let us know. 

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina, no I’ve not been able to resolve this issue, so still require further assistance. Thanks.

Steve