Menu
JohnFryer57
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

EMail rejections

I have recently found that emails I send to x@ntlworld.com email address RECIPIENTS come back as undelivered and mark CONTAIN SPAM or SPAM FOUND. I am NOT sending spam and all the people I mail to want to receive my latest newsletter and messages from me - what can I do please?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: EMail rejections

The first thing to do is to follow the advice in this post: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-Spam-Content-Found-error-550-554/m-p/3229831#U322983...

Then wait for the forum team to respond to this thread.  Currently this is taking around two weeks.

JohnFryer57
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am getting rejections on single emails (not bulk ones) any ideas there?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Advice is.

1. Please don't resurrect old threads.  This one dates back to November last year.  Please start a new one.
2. When posting please post any bounce messages.  This helps us to give the proper advice.  Even if you don't understand what they're saying, someone on here will.
3. When posting leave out any part of the email address BEFORE the @ sign, but if possible leave the domain in.

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As this is the same thread that the poster started in November, I can't see a need, in this case, to start a new thread. That said please post the information that Ravenstar68 has requested.