Menu
franfran
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Delivery failed - Spam content found - mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net

Good morning,

For the past few weeks, my customer is having issues sending emails to @ntlworld.com and @virgin.net addresses.

We tried sending test (blank) emails from a number of addresses on my customer's domain but they all failed to get delivered. We got the error below:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
'xxx@ntlworld.com'
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.
The following organization rejected your message: mx8.mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net.

Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: VI1PR08MB0414.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com
xxx@ntlworld.com
mx8.mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
Remote Server returned '<mx8.mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net #5.2.0 smtp;554 5.2.0 Ab8p1u01P2gXVWG01b8qLJ Spam content found>'

Could someone assist please?

Thanks, Francois

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delivery failed - Spam content found - mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net

Hello Francois

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry we were a bit slow responding and you are having problems emailing our domains. We are presently taking steps to deliver suspected spam email to our customers and allow them to decide and then update our filters, more information here Spam Folder Settings Change

It may take us a few weeks to fully implement but once done fingers crossed it will sort your problem, if not do let us know and we will be happy to investigate further.

Thank you for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos