Menu
SEIB_IT
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Blocked our domain!

We are unable to email any clients with an email address virginmedia.com/ntl or bluyonder. The email is instantly rejected SPAM CONTENT FOUND. We have no issues emailing any other clients. Seems Virgin Media are blocking our domain/IP's. Please unblock our domain!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blocked our domain!

Advice from VM on this issue here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-Spam-Content-Found-error-550-554/td-p/3229831

SEIB_IT
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blocked our domain!

I'll take a look at this. Thanks for the help. Nick

0 Kudos
SEIB_IT
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still issues emailing virgin media email addresses

Hi 

We've followed these steps below but are still having issues emailing Virgin media addresses. 

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-Spam-Content-Found-error-550-554/td-p/3229831

We aren't sending bulk emails either, we are just trying to send emails to clients who have taken out insurance policies with out company.

Happy to supply headers etc 

Thanks

Nick

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still issues emailing virgin media email addresses

I've merged your threads because having two separate ones running on the same issue makes management of this Board very difficult. Please do not make duplicate posts on the same issue. You'll have to wait for VM Forum staff to come by and help - up to 2 weeks at present.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still issues emailing virgin media email addresses

Hi SEIB_IT, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with emails being bounced. 

Please pop across the header of the failed sent email, which should be included as an attachment in the failed delivery notification/ bounce back message and we will be able to take a further look into this for you. Pop it across via PM (Purple Envelope, top right hand corner). 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos