Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 14 (646 Views)

Wow..Just WOW....

[ Edited ]

http://i.imgur.com/RtOp1hr.png

So yeah as you can see above, it says I have to register interest again... **bleep**... I have already done this and also posted a ton of leaflets raising awareness for Virgin Media in our area, this is really taking the P*** now.... I need better internet more than ever and you Virgin Media are a joke, you could make a lot of money in my area and it would be so easy for you to connect us because your line is just down the road from us.. So Frustrated and Annoyed right now I am on such useless Copper Broadband and I cannot even upload videos on Youtube without it taking hours to do and when I do it my internet becomes useless so I cannot use it while I am uploading......

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14 (551 Views)

Re: Wow..Just WOW....

Hey FastInternetPlz

I appreciate you getting in touch with us on the forums and thanks for taking the time to pop by with your post.

We would love to look into what we can do to support you with your application for faster broadband services with us Smiley Happy

I can see you have sent in your details to us previously so I'm going to chase this with the Growth Teams to find out if there are any plans for us to connect up the area you live.

I'll be back in touch once I know more for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

On our wavelength
Message 3 of 14 (546 Views)

Thankyou Karen Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 14 (513 Views)

Completely feel your pain with this one...  In the same boat, and I can even see the new trenches from my house but nothing happens... Bordering on just giving up and installing long range wifi back to the office

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 14 (510 Views)

Hey FastInternetPlz

Thanks for allowing us the time to look into this for you Smiley Very Happy

Currently this is not part of any Network Expansion plans and the teams have confirmed  the best way, which you have already followed, is to register interest via Cable My Street

I'd say to keep checking in with us on a bi-monthly basis.

Checking in every few months is completely fine and we're happy to do this for you.

I've also messaged a colleague on the Lightning teams to see if we can find out definitively what is stopping us at present, whether it's costs or another barrier. I'll be back to let you know as soon as I know more.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

On our wavelength
Message 6 of 14 (496 Views)

I feared that Smiley Sad so my dreams of ever getting really fast internet have been obliterated :/

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 7 of 14 (495 Views)

I'll keep on trying for you I promise. I won't rest until I've exhausted these avenues for you.

Fingers crossed lovely!

Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

On our wavelength
Message 8 of 14 (493 Views)

Thankyou Karen and also Thankyou for helping me.

Forum Team
Message 9 of 14 (479 Views)

We're doing our best to do just that.

I'll probably be back in touch about this on Monday now.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14 (439 Views)

Good morning Smiley Happy

Just to keep you in the loop the Lightning teams are still looking into this for us. It may still be a no as an outcome and the chances are this might be due to costs but if there is another avenue they can look into for us to provide services for you and your neighbours, then we'll so what we can to open that as an opportunity.

I'll continue to keep you posted as I find out more.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team