Menu
Woolymail
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Feedback

Hi

I felt it necessary to send an email regarding the engineer 'Peter' you sent to set up my virgin media today. He was so professional and polite he even called me before hand I stated I had only just got up and he kindly said he would give me some time to get myself sorted. He did such a good job in setting everything up for me I didn't have to do anything he even tidied up afterwards which i completely did not expect him to do. I also couldn't believe how quickly he set everything up. I was very impressed he is an asset to your company. Everything is also working perfectly I am very impressed. Thank you very much for your excellent service and for sending such a professional engineer.

His tech id on the form is 64***

Kinds regards

Steven Woolvine

ps you should really have a customer service email address

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Feedback

hiya @Woolymail it will be a few days for the forum admin to pick this up, but I'm sure they'll pass on your gratitude to peter.. there used to be email address but it was spammed with general queries so was shutdown awhile ago.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution