Menu
Kball88
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Driver complaint

Hello,
I feel I need to complain about the dangerous driving of one of your drivers in Wantage, Oxfordshire this afternoon. I have most of the VRN but the van was so dirty it was hard to see it properly. The driver was tailgating another car along a very busy road for well over 3 miles. He then proceeded to speed past said car at a junction and basically fly down a 30mph residential road with a school on it - he must have gone at least 45-50mph. I am absolutely disgusted in this drivers lack of road safety and willingness to endanger other road users and pedestrians.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Driver complaint

Hi Kball88

Many thanks for taking the time to join us on the forum community and for letting us know about the poor driving experience you have had.

I am incredibly sorry to hear that one of our drivers has displayed this kind of behaviour on the roads, especially on a school road!

For me to feed this back via the appropriate channels I am going to be sending a pm to you that you can find on the top right of the forums in the next to your forum name.

If you could drop a reply back to me on this, that would be fab!

Thanks again!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"