Menu
DD73
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

Today at around 330pm I needed to pop out in my car for an appointment on opening my back gate to reverse car off my driveway I found it completely blocked by a virgin media van with no driver in sight this was the case for around 20 or so minutes subsequently I had to cancel my appointment and rearrange which is an inconvenience but entirely unavoidable due to the incompetence of your driver parking across my double space driveway the fact that I had to cancel a medical appointment as I couldn't get off my driveway is annoying but what if I was a parent and was going to pick my children up from school if this is the way your drivers are trained to park anywhere they please then some serious re training needs to take place I have photographic evidence
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Hi there DD73, 

Firstly I'd like to take the time to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced by one of our fleet this afternoon. Our drivers are always advised to park responsibly, though I guess on this occasion something went astray. We do take things like this very seriously and I'd like to escalate it further for you, there's nothing much I can do about what happened today, other than to offer sincere apologies, however if we can stop this driver doing it again in the future, we may well save someone else being inconvenienced in such a way.

I'll shortly send you a private message in order to ask some further questions, in order to find out which member of the team was responsible, so that I can escalate this incident for you. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message.

Many thanks, and apologies once more.

Huw 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules