Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (45 Views)

Cable Layers Missed My House!

[ Edited ]

Apologies if this appears twice in some format but the Forum seems to have lost my previous post! Smiley Frustrated
I'll keep this one shorter - I need to get hold of somebody at a managerial level (with some actual power to do something!) who can confirm with me that the contractors in the Leeds 25 - Kippax area have definitely missed my house from both ends of the cables that have been laid so far and also tell me exactly what they intend to do about it without fobbing me off with excuses.
A member of a different contractor team in the area has confirmed 'on the gound' that we have definitely been missed and then called his boss who (what a surprise) never got back to me but trying to communicate with anybody by phone is like plaiting fog whilst herding cats - and it is costing me a fortune as nobody seems to know what's going on or who is in charge!
Can anyone help me please before the contractors leave the village with only two houses unconnected? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3 (33 Views)

Re: Cable Layers Missed My House!

On here it will take 1-2 weeks for a member of VM staff to get to this, which I guess will probably be too late.

I think you'll just need to keep phoning.

Are all the properties there getting cables to the house, or just to the road outside.

There is a chance that the infrastructure is there that the cable to your property could be done at a separate time, but your area's install is different to what we have here.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (10 Views)

Re: Cable Layers Missed My House!

Hi RockChick, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I have already replied to your post via your other thread here: Expansion Team Contractors have definitely missed my house!

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos