cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which! Virgin worse customer service!!!

TF1909
Dialled in

Time to pull your finger out - still waiting for pod issues to be resolved - was expecting a call as faults in my area?? 

https://www.which.co.uk/news/article/virgin-media-named-worst-major-broadband-provider-for-customer-...

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi TF1909

We are really sorry to hear you are facing issues with your Pod and that there is an area fault, this is very disappointing to hear, and I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we want to provide.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and although there are no area faults showing I can see a long term issue with your 5GHZ connection, please can you first try a pin reset on the Router, push a pin/ paper clip in the reset hole and keep it pressed in for a full timed 1 minute, once done allow 15 minutes to settle.

In regards to the Pods what issue are you facing with them?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Floral, 

We are really sorry to hear you are facing issues with our very tired template responses, this is very disappointing to hear, and I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we want to provide.

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Flashing red light on bedroom pod, but don't worry - my price has jumped to £130 so I have left.

Flashing red light on bedroom pod, but don't worry - my price has jumped to £130 so I have left. I can see why Which! rates as rated 1 worst customer service.