cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt wifi pods

georgefreeman09
Joining in

hello, I have been a volt member for a while but am still struggling to access my free Wi-Fi pods, I have used the connect app and asked virgin customer services to no success, hoping someone can help me order my first as my wifi struggles at the other end of my house 

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @georgefreeman09,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some Wi-Fi issues recently along with problems ordering some Pods. Are these Wi-Fi issues ongoing today? If so, does the Connect App tell you a Pod will be beneficial? You should be able to order it directly via the app if so.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

RL2
Joining in

Helllo George

Don't feel alone, I have similarly had three to four months of trying to get a free Wi-Fi pod. Because VM refuses to provide a VM Connect facility that works I cannot order a Pod. One goes round and round in circles, like you are now, being sent elsewhere instead of VM sending out an engineer with a Pod on their van and making sure you are left with a system satisfactory to your needs. I have posted similar requests in another Forum on this matter but it all falls on deaf ears. Never had this difficulty with Sky! So I now I get two emails from VM, one telling me the benefits of Pods and the other.....your subscription price is going up. Customder Care, they haven't a clue.

I've had quite a few issues so far, I'm still currently being overcharged as someone at virgin messed up my package upgrade, I've had to pay a lot more than I am supposed to, but I've spent countless hours on the phone with people for none of them to fix it, I just gave up as it was stressing me out and waiting my time but I will hopefully sort it at some point, same with the pods, (the reason I changed my package was to get these pods) you do everything they say but there's not just an option to get your pods, go round in circles on the website to no avail. if I'm eligible I don't see why I cant just order it.

hello Zach, 

I have previously done the test and recommended a pod, however it sent me to a link that didn't work and i wasn't able to order, the connect app is always glitchy and does not save my pervious tests, just feel like I'm going round in circles, 

is there anything you can do to help?

Thank you for confirming for us @RL2 and I am so sorry that this has not worked for you. I'm going to pop you across a private message so we can look into this, and we can also look into your billing issue you have mentioned. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

hello Ashleigh I believe you meant to send me a PM, if you could if possible to sort out both issues, 

thank you 

Thank you for popping back to us here @georgefreeman09 

I am very sorry to hear that your issues have been ongoing and you were missed there, I would be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a private message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.