cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt speed boost

janeej
Joining in

Our mobile numbers were transferred to 02 last year, we got the Volt double data benefits for the phones but never received the speed boost for our broadband. We have been clicking on links on both O2 & VM left right and centre and getting absolutely nowhere - how can we get the boost???

5 REPLIES 5

Daveg14
Up to speed

Hello If you give Virgin Media a call from your Virgin landline number 150 and speak to customer services and give them the details and they will look into this for you but I have read from other people having the same issues and once the speed was upgraded if you had a discount deals on your account some people had them removed which should not of happened and they had issues getting the discount put back on but with help of this group and the moderators managed to sort it out

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @janeej 

Welcome back to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you've not received your Volt benefit speed boost at our side. 

Can you advise what happens when you try to apply for the benefit at your side? 

How long ago did you receive the O2 double data?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley,

We have 3 mobiles that were transferred from Virgin to O2 in July last year, all were given the O2 double data as soon as they started. For the Volt benefits all accounts say "This can take a few days to activate your new benefits so keep an eye out in your account"

Thanks, Mark Jackson

Hi @janeej,

Thanks for expanding. Provided the account(s) eligible and you've signed up via the My O2 online account they should be applied within 14 days, though normally it happens much sooner.

So that we can take a closer look over things for you, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @janeej

Thank you for getting back to me via private message. I'm glad that we were able to address your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!