cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix on Multiple Devices

Chicom69
On our wavelength

I have the Basic Netflix account through my Volt package. Initially this was working as expected, I could watch Netflix in 2 devices simultaneously, until recently it stopped working. I can watch Netflix on 2 of my Virgin boxes but when I try to watch on an iPad, 3rd Netflix box, phone etc,  I get a message that my payment details need to be updated. 

I have tried to call Customer support, got nowhere, was told someone would call me back but never received a call back. I called Netflix and they said Virgin need to let them know I’m subscribing though them, I have not received a Virgin activation email so I’m kinda lost now.

Anyone have any suggestions.

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Chicom69 

It's unclear if netflix is only working on two of your VM set top boxes (do you have more than two?) but not working on any other devices.

Are you trying to watch on more than two devices at the same time?

The Standard netflix plan allows you to stream on two devices at the same time. 

If you have shared the netflix details with anybody else it's possible that they may be streaming at the same time as yourself which would limit you to one connection until they stopped streaming.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Dave I have three Virgin boxes l, NF works on 2 of them and no other devices, last week I received a notification last week from NF that my account is now suspended due to non payment, gone from bad to worse.

I've written to Virgin asking fory contract to be terminated for a number of reasons the NF issue bing one of them

Charlie

Hi there @Chicom69 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your services and thank you again for posting. 

Can I just confirm, is Netflix shown on you monthly bill from us? 

Chicom69
On our wavelength

Hi Yes I can confirm Netflix Standard is listed as part of my TV Bundle on my monthly invoice.  TBH, I’m totally disheartened with this service and support, I had a direct message from another Virgin Support team member who said some form had been submitted and is should have been resolved by last Friday but I’m still in the same situation.

I called the support team, which was not very helpful,  I was told I would get a call back and I’m still waiting, that was probably three weeks ago now. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Chicom69 

Thanks for your response

I am going to drop you a private message now to confirm some more details and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Chicom69
On our wavelength

Thanks I’ve written to the Customer Support team in Sunderland who are also looking into this as I’ve asked to have my contract terminated. Charles