cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my v6 bos tv guide is wrong again why?

bigguy283
Up to speed

hi there!
i have a series link for australian v8 supercars set on my v6 box, on tuesday it was set at 1am sunday TNT SPORTS 1

Today it now says 3.30am TNT SPORTS 1 !!!  this is wrong, the race starts at 1am , on the TV GUIDE on my pc virgintvgo,virginmedia.com   it shows the correct time  1am TNTSPORTS 1 .   HOW is my tv6 box so wrong again!!

please help,  many thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

The race at Bathurst is being shown at 0100 on 8 October on TNT Sports 3.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The usual check for these things is to compare the broadcaster's published schedule with that of the VM TV Guide - the source data should be the same. Eurosport historically had good form in going off-script and ignoring their published schedule with late changes, I suspect this is the latest example of of TNT Sports starting to do the same.

If TV Go and the website shows an updated time, the V6 TV guide usually updates a few hours later.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

hi again!
thanks for all your help , and today i just checked my v6 box , and it now has the time as 1am TNT SPORTS3 , i just hope it stays correct.  thanks again

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

If you know the guide is wrong then make a manual recording.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey bigguy283,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV guide but glad to hear that its now been resolved. Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L