cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

low volume on ITV1

slowstar
Dialled in

Hello

Watching "RedEye" and the sound is so quiet on ITV 1 right now despite the volume being on 69. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?? 
I look forward to response and thank you for your time! 

SlowStar

10 REPLIES 10

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @slowstar 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having this experience with sound levels when watching RedEye. We can understand the frustration caused and want to best help. Is this the only show you are having sound issues with? Is this an issue you are seeing on ITV1? Also, how long has this been ongoing?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Akua_A

Thank you for your response its just with Redeye -Started on Sunday just gone and it is only with ITV 1

Look forward to your advice and thank you 

Let us know if you experience the same issue on any other Episodes of Red Eye so we can support further.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha_B

we have had some local works in our area so at the moment it seems ok - fingers crossed!

if ever that happens again what would your advice be so i can write down for future? Thank you - SlowStar

VM001
Dialled in

I'm experiencing the same problem as you - just with this program.  Both episodes 1 and 2 extremely quiet sound.  The only workaround I found is to stream the program on ITVX where the sound quality is much better for some reason.

Hi VM001, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your volume looked into, specifically when watching RedEye 😥

As SlowStar stated in their most recent post, their problem was being caused by an outage in their area. I have checked your services to see if this is indeed the case for you too, but I have no issues. 

However, it is worth noting that some channels/Shows are going to be quieter than others due to how they were filmed or produced. Most of the time it's not something that is being caused by your box - unless it's intermittent, crackly or total loss of sound. 

How is the sound on other channels/shows?

Thanks,

Megan

slowstar
Dialled in

Hi

Due to extreme weather yesturday - ( Rain/ Thunder/Lightning - sound has been ok intill now watching Emmerdale - we have it at 68 volume - Its really quite at the moment 

just thought should post incase  we have another outage in area

Hi Slowstar,

Thank you for keeping us posted on this. Can you confirm if you are still having issues?

^Martin

Hi Martin_N

It seems to be okay again now - Sorry if i have wasted anyones time ( Just in that moment the sound was bad) - Quick question if it happens again should i re-boot V6 ?

Thank you again & look forward to reply 🙂