Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error code CS6031 - Unable to find hard drive

We have a 360 mini box I believe as part of our package it has never worked in terms of recording, pausing tv etc. We keep getting the above error code and the tv says it cannot find the hard drive. The signal to some of the channels is also an issue...

Sky Sports - poor picture quality

Evening all, All the TV channels I have work fine except for Sky Sports. The picture is very poor quality and a bit blurry. Yet TNT sports is outstanding as is all other channels. Can anyone advise on why this might be and how to resolve? Many thanks...

New TV contract

Morning all , just spoke to virgin as my contract is coming to an end , they offered me what I already have but wanted to charge me an extra £18 to keep the tnt sport channel , surely this can't be right , is it being removed from all packages? 

Cs1011

Weve had an engineer out today to do an upgrade. He couldnt get the services running and there is an error code CS1011 we were told this would be sorted tonight but still hasnt. Rang customer services and was on hold for 2 hours to then get cut off. ...

Managing Series Links on 360

I have a question about Series Links on the 360.  (I’ve recently moved from Tivo to 360).I can see that when you record a series from the EPG the details appear in ‘Planned Recordings’.  It gives a list of all the episodes it knows about – those in t...

ejp by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 not working

Hello my 360 remote stopped working there was nothing wrong with it then shortly after my 360 box stopped working it hasn't been on in nearly two weeks I can't get threw on the phone to get the problem sorted

quigz12 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Box issues

Hi guys! My box is connected, turned on etc. But I get no picture or sound (the second box works fine, upstairs)The HDMI cable is connected (in the output channel it recognises the signal/box) but no sound or picture. I’ve tried everything I can thin...

UKTVPlay

Why are all episodes of Father Brown not available via UKTV Play on VirginMedia??? We cannot now watch the whole series because  many episodes appear to have disappeared since last week - without any prior warning!!! Never had this problem with Sky!!...

360minibox stuck in standby

Tried resetting 360minibox it goes welcome please wait and then goes into standby. Pressing standby button or indeed any button on remote causes the remote to flash white for a while. Any ideas?

Ttel by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos