Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote control not working

Hi, my remote isn't working for my 360 box. I've done all the trouble shooting but still not working. I've followed the links to order a new one but ... hey ho, the link doesn't work!! Tried to ring Virgin and have forgotten my unique name so the aut...

keith34 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volume not working

I have a Panasonic TX40GX820B and have tried key testing and also inputting the model number in. The volume is still not working via the Virgin remote, any suggestions please?

Megfc by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS2004 error on Eurosport 2

Noticed this when I wanted to watch British Superbikes on Eurosport 2 last Saturday but couldn't due to CS2004 error. Unplugged the box and made sure all cables were screwed up tight, even the ones that come into our cellar and go to a 2 way splitter...

Tv remote control

My voice command on the tv remote control won’t find 5USA,I keep getting the message “sorry,it’s not possible to do that”or”sorry,I haven’t learned that yet “It’s been working fine for the past 10 months.

Prg21 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleted recordings

There used to be a way to recover deleted recordings.I had a situation the other night where I had2 programmes recorded,episodes of the same programme.After watching episode one,I went to thedustbin and deleted it.I then clicked on episode two to wat...

Terrysutt by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot upgrade to 360 from V6

Hi I have a v6 and want to upgrade to 360. Apps and games does not have the option to allow me to do so. How do I resolve? Thanks.

Allancy by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

aussie rules

I added sky sports for the Aussie rules footy content, and I can not see any games Sunday 13 August. Is this a contract issue, Because you have repeats on other sky channels? Saturday prem league 1 and 1 EFL Championship game live, is there no limit ...

vander18 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos