Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: No Signal TV

Hi, I know this is an old post but did you get it sorted. Mine has just done the same and Virgins online checks are next to useless!

Tom-Ace by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recordings Lost

Hi,My VM 360 box has now lost my recording (planned and recorded) for the third time!!!! Box has not been recently switch off or reset to cause this.  The Auto Delete setting is off.The box is an old Tivo one that was upgraded to VM TV 360.I think I ...

gamil01 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to search using letters

Hi allThe search function on my 360 box isn't working properly and only allows me to search using numbers - there doesn't seem to be a way to search using letters. Is there a setting that I need to change to fix this?

Resolved! WPA3 and TV360 - Wifi fails

I have an Orbi mesh router attached to a VM hub5, the hub5 is running in modem mode.On the Orbi router, I have today changed the password security from WPA2 to WPA3. All device connected ok after resubmitting the old password except for the TV360.I a...

banhamm by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS2002 error on virgin box

VM box keeps giving a "CS2002" error and cant change channels or play any recordings, box just stops responding.Have checked all the connections and rebooted the box and works fine for 20-30mins then gives the same error.in Bristol BS16 area.

Seek bar at end of recording

Hi,I have a V6 box running V360 firmware. When I play a recording, it will play from the beginning, but the seek bar will be at the end of the recording. This means I get the "Do you want to delete this recording" popup at the beginning of playback. ...

davewillo by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dark Picture and Virgin guide but fine after watching 4k!?

Hello...Had a new 360 box 6 weeks ago as old one kept signing out of all my apps! New box sorted this. This is my issue with the new box All channels and steaming services are dark and dull. You can tell straight away that it is dark. The virgin medi...

DarrenJL by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GB News Pixelation

Hi, anyone else having picture issues on GB News (channel 604)?  I've been getting regular pixelation issues for the last couple of weeks.  All other channels are fine, just GB News affected.  I've done the usual TV360 box reboot etc. but made no dif...

Pairing a Virgin 360 remote

I have just had a Virgin 360 mini box fitted. Unable to pair the remote with the tv. TV is a EM tronics. I have been into the Virgin setting menu to try and pair. TV is not listed. There is no other option to just add my tv. Be interested in replies....

Roball by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos