Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apps buffering when microwave being used!!

I have a strange one in that when our microwave is being used 'apps' on the TV stop working! My wife watches UK TV a lot for the old programmes but can't when the microwave is on. Any ideas why this would happen?

Resolved! Text no. in booklet not working 80011

TV360 TO 80011 [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed] OLIVER 99846 CAN I ALSO ADD WE HAD THIS TECHNICIAN TODAY.HE DID A FANTASTIC JOB AND WAS VERY HELPFULL.10 OUT OF 10.PLEASE PASS IT ON OR GIVE THIS GUY A BONUS!

NICK7267 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oops. We couldn’t connect to Virgin TV…

I’ve been getting this for a few days, tried all the suggestions in previous posts (switching off router, switching off boxes, waiting 5 minutes etc.) but still getting the same error message when trying to watch shows that were recorded on separate ...

Voice control blocked by phonak tv connector

Hi,  Hopefully someone can help here.  I have new phonak hearing aids and have bought a Phonak TV connector.  Easy to install and work really well..............however..........it somehow is blocking by voice contro for the 360 Box. As soon as I swit...

robball by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New V6 remote

I've recently renegotiated my contract with VM which involved a TV package upgrade on my V6 box. I've got the old chunky V6 remote.  The guy I spoke to said he was getting a new voice controlled remote sent out to me.I've got the promised upgrade cha...

Constant Buffering on 360tv

Hi all I am constantly getting buffering with this conversion from  the bid to 360tv  it’s especially bad with box sets and prime tv streams. Is this normal   It’s quite expensive for Virgin broadband and I wondered if it’s normal and should consider...

Resolved! Do these problems signify hard drive fault?

Problems occurring for the last 2 or 3 months1 The 360Box often runs slowly i.e it lags2 I'll be watching a live program when suddenly CS2114 comes up (Playback not possible) yet I am able to continue.3 Today I tried to access BBC iPlayer and it froz...

mikefox by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Bug still present......

When watching a recorded program and when you also have multiple episodes to watch, about a minute before the program ends, a pop up in the top right warns you that the next episode will auto start in 12 seconds unless you cancel the option.The bug i...