Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recording faults on my 360 box

Good afternoon everyone. Can someone give me a solution to the fault my virgin 360 box is having. It will not record nor allow you to rewind or fast forward live TV. This has been going on for a few days now, I have followed all the help offered by t...

Watching TNT Sports

Good morning all,I have an ongoing subscription for TNT Sports with Virginmedia which obviously you can watch through my 360 Box but I was wondering if its possible to watch TNT Sports using my Virginmedia credentials in a standalone app like Discove...

Pluto TV

Is there a problem with Virgin and Pluto TV on demand? Pluto TV live works fine, but I cannot get any on-demand programmes to play, it just shows the buffering screen. Have rebooted both our V6 boxes but still no on demand Pluto programmes. Any sugge...

ady321 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Watching from start of 360 recording

Hi, I always set all my recordings to start 3 minutes before the actual start of the program but every time I go to recordings and choose the "watch from start" option it always starts where it thinks the actual program starts, sometimes this is alre...

Arcy by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin TV 360 question.

A few weeks ago I received an email offering a new contract, the proviso being I accept a Virgin TV 360 to replace my current V6 box.I declined.Why are Virgin pushing this new box? Is the intention to phase out TIVO and V6 boxes? 

TV Picture Glitching

HiOur tv picture has started to glitch.We’ve checked cabling, disconnected and reconnected etc. Performed a reset. Turned power off and on but the fault still persists.As we have two 360 boxes, we checked the other tv connected to the second 360 box ...

Jazzypap by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS1011 error - 2nd box

2nd box delivered recently but first turn on and get the CS1011 account retrieval error.has it not be activated Virgin Media and? Can anyone help?