Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software version 5.10 has started to roll out.

As the subject line says, software version 5.10 has started to roll out to 360 boxes. While it looks to be a small and incremental update the one thing I have noticed so far is that the Catch Up, Box Sets, Movies, etc pages have been reorganized. Thi...

thrice by Fibre optic
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audio out of sync , some channels only

Some channels , e.g. All the BBC HD channels and Sky News in HD are wildy out of sync. Other channels such as ITV1HD are either fine or very very close to fine . The bad ones are close to unwatchable.Its not a TV setting or Virgin Media 360 box setti...

Resolved! Disney plus update

How can i update the Disney plus app on my 360 box? I've noticed it's operating very slowly so I checked the version, it's version 2.3.4.1, on my shield it's 3.2.1-rc2

Jeff15 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports PL and Football

Hello,On the above channels the picture is constanlty breaking up and pixelating, this issue happend a few years back, but has now started happening again the last few weeks.Can this be investigated please.Thanks

rh1878 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up TV channels 100:70

Hugely frustrating. Had a new Hub and two new remotes to upgrade boxes to TV 360. Thought everything went well. Broadband up and good speed. All easy but both boxes are stuck on the above message for 4 hours! Rang customer service and they were not v...

virgin360 and Logitech Harmony remote - missing commands

I have recently upgraded by V6 box (Arris) to Virgin360 software and received a new Virgin360 remote. Found very useful posts in this forum saying that to make my Logitech Harmony Remote work the Virgin box now needs to be setup as Ziggo Mediabox Nex...

ap823 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin tv 360 box disconnecting from WiFi

HiMy Virgin tv 360 box keeps disconnecting from WiFi lately never been an issue before. It will connect 20 mins after coming out of standby and the disconnect again. I have used the connect app and says great connection from the room it is in.It’s be...

Ongman84 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Box keeps crashing CS2002

VM box keeps giving a "CS2002" error and cant change channels or play any recordings, box just stops responding.Have checked all the connections and rebooted the box and works fine for 20-30mins then gives the same error. This is happening mainly on ...