Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Virgin media 360 customer - What HD??

I have HD movie channels and they all seem low in quality? Is this normal? Checked all settings and they’re fine. I get actual hd on bbc channels for example but movies are terrible! Even Netflix is low quality for HD, I get much much crisper picture...

chipo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box broken - no display

Hi we have a 360 box which has been working fine for a couple of years but as of a few days ago it produces no display at all when switched on. The system still powers up and displays the white power button light as expected, but no picture is ever d...

Resolved! Package

Most of the channels are available on freeview and I resent paying for them when I only really want Alibi, Sky Max and Sky Witness which used to be available as an entertainment package? I think the cost was £7 a month but still have to pay for a ful...

phammond2 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixelation on tv

I have had pixelation on my TV since 3rd Jan 2024. Have had numerous visits by engineers. (8) hours spent trying to get in touch by phone. Just been told that there is a main frame problem that is affecting Croydon, Sutton, Richmond and Hampton and V...

Malob87 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV360 (converted Tivo V6) - Channel icons Missing

For a number of days we've had channel icons missing.  Initially it was all of them, now it's some of them.  Bringing up the TV guide, the channel icons to not appear on the left of the guide, so we've no idea which channel is which.  To be clear, th...