Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Kit needs plumbing in

Hi all hope this is the correct board !Renegotiated my contract and to get the price down I had to have the TV  package that's right to get the price down haha !Anyway kit arrived a couple of weeks ago but then went on hols so didn't get chance to se...

Nick_h by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Engineer no show

Hello, Engineer didn't turn up for 1-6pm appointment today. We rang to check he was still coming given windy weather and was told he came at 1.30pm and waited outside our house for 30 minutes. I can prove this is not the case as we have a video doorb...

Sky Cinema and Sports not working on second box

Just recently had a second 360 box installed in my room with TNT, Sky Cinema and Sky Sports. It all works fine on my original box downstairs,  however Sky Cinema and Sports come up with an error code 100:70. The only premium channels that work on my ...

New box, change to 360 and losing recordings?

Been on holiday for 2 wks, came home to find all recordings and planned wiped out, contacted customer service and was treated like a child, I went on to 360 in Feb after having the box replaced and had a number of occasions where recordings have fail...

Sullyman by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 Summer House

Hi, I have just upgraded my TV V6 box to Virgin360. I have a second box in my Summer House at the end of our garden  (c.20m from the main box). This box was never connected for live TV (only used for On Demand and Apps), if I wanted to connect for li...

Sky sports HD picture poor

Sky sports HD picture looks very 'soft' compared to TNT.It's definitely an HD channel but the picture is just not quite as sharp as other channels. I'm watching it on a TV360 and a 55" screen.

GandT by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky Sports HD for £19.75 - Web Sales Campaign

Hi. I received an email on 23rd February stating there was an offer on for £19.75 per month which would get me Sky Sports in HD. I promptly accepted this offer and received an email shortly after stating -Hello,We've got your order for an add-on or e...

Software Update 5.09

Software version 5.08 arrived not so long ago and now version 5.09 has started to roll out, appearing on my 360 boxes yesterday. This can only be another minimal update as I have not noticed anything obviously new. The info on the settings page is, a...

thrice by Superfast
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Main 360 box not connecting to 2nd 360 box

I have 2 virgin 360 boxes. The main one upstairs and 2nd downstairs. Both boxes will not connect to each other unless the one in the other room is switched on. So I can’t watch recordings from one box on the other. Google suggests boxes need to be on...

alled by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SofaBaton X1 remote

Is there any way to link a SofaBaton X1 universal remote to a Virgin TiVo box   [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]