Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

colour washed out on some channels

Some programmes look washed out while others are fine. If I change colour settings on TV then the colours on some channels are too strong. Is something in settings changing the output?

phammond2 by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Update 5.08

Unannounced, as usual, software version 5.08 has appeared on my 360 boxes. The Catch-Up section appears to have been reorganized with the streaming services - iPlayer, ITVX, Chanel 4 - given prominence. I rarely visit this section so it might have be...

thrice by Fibre optic
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remote pairing

Anyone know when TCL soundbar with be added to the pair the remote section? I’ve been waiting over 3 years 

laney1111 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I prevent repeated episodes of a series being recorded

If I have a series link to record a series on Chanel X and a previous epiosde is shown on Chanel Y, it gets recorded. I'd like to record new episodes only (or only episodes on Chanel X)I could do this on my old box, but I can;t find the setting on th...

ilens by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box storage issue

We’ve had this box for 1 month, only about 15 hours of recordings saved, and it is saying we have no storage left & cannot record anything else. Anyone had similar/have advice? We have done a factory reset, keeping recordings, and situation unchanged...

TNT rip off

So I pay for HD, but since the change to TNT HD is only available to discovery+ customers.moreover, according to the latest edit email all whom have sky sports have HD? Why do I pay extra?in addition, the HD one gets on discovery+ is real HD, why am ...

vander18 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 losing app login details

Good morning.Every day for the last week I've had to login to each app on the V360 again. It's not only getting annoying, it's hopeless and a complete waste of time.I've tried calling but the wait time is too long, life is too short for this.I'm look...