Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Soundbar manufacturer not in list

Hi,I've had Virgin Media and their 360 box installed this morning. My Seiki TV works with the Virgin Media remote but the Megacra soundbar does not. I had Virgin Media installed 2 years ago with the same 360 box and my TV and soundbar is the same as ...

TV ethernet connection query

So my engineer fitted an ethernet connection between the Hub and the Virgin TV Box.Does this mean I don't need to connect the tv to the router directly with another ethernet cable? I can just plug in my HDMI cable or do I need a 2nd ethernet cable to...

Sasuke92 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant log in to account

I cant log into my account and never recieved this email, no way to resend it either, any help please? Tried both in the app and on the website.it says you havent confirmed email yet however i never got this email and no way to resend it 

IainC86 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin remote

Hello when I first got virgin tv I had a remote that beeps when I misplace it and the keys light up.. that controller got broken now they keep sending me replacement ones that don’t beep  when I lose it.. anyone know why?? They just charge me £10 for...

Howard48 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv elsewhere

I have a V6 box downstairs where the Virgin cabling comes in and I want to have tv upstairs, tv which I can pause, rewind, save etc. I believe the mini box doesn’t allow one to do this. My Virgin hub is upstairs. To achieve this arrangement I assume ...

lobsters15 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Noisy 360 box

Just moved over from sky to virgin. Got a 360 box that constantly makes a noise even when in standby. I'm finding it really annoying and can hear it sometimes even when watching TV. Is this normal?

Mattswe by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

no live tv

I've just upgraded my hub to a 1gig hub 5 and v6 box (only have one box) to tv 360, all menus work fine (catch up, tv guide etc...) but I can't watch anything live, nothing works, just get a message saying setting up tv channels. Been that way for 6 ...

360 remote JVC tv

Hi I need help, just had 360 installed and using the one in my room I can turn on my TV (JVC) with the remote but then can not turn off using the same remote. Now I could live with that but once I've turned on the TV with the 360 remote I can now lon...

bigkev3579 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio sync issues

1week now with VM and the 360box. Man i miss SkyQ already! Does anyone else have audio sync issues, with noticeable differences between visual and audio? Both via soundbar and normal tv!? Tried the audio delay settings but its still hopeless. Occasio...

warev by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote not working on new samsung tv

Hi, just purchased a new Samsung tv, while setting it up it’s trying to connect to the box using the tv app which I thought was great, one remote to control everything. That’s where the excitement ended, it didn’t connect to the arris 360 box at all,...

chelsian by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos