Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tinny low quality sound

I dont know what it is but some recordings and live channels sound like they have the microphone inside a tin bucket, very poor quality some channels are fine but some are really bad and its only a recent thing, it seems to come and go on different c...

EnderXi by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ITVX not opening

Itvx has suddenly stopped, it just does not open at all. All other streaming apps seem fine. Any ideas?

Netflix Lagging

We recently got a new wifi router and updated to 360; the quality of Netflix is terrible; the sound is constantly distorted and the sound lags behind the picture. I experienced this before, but it was resolved by pressing pause and play again (very a...

Rach2904 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to remove sooo many cables please

Hello,Recently moved in to a property which has what feels like a million cables coming from on VM source outside the house. The cables run all over the outside of the house into each and every room. They look to be an analogue signal/system what you...

temp1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UHD channels

I have recently requested an upgrade to the sky sports UHD channels (7 days have now passed).I have heard nothing other than a confirmation email saying this will happen within 5 working days.The UHD are still greyed out and not activated.What is my ...

360 box series link

I’ve just been given the 360 box as a replacement for the V6 as an apparent upgrade but I’m finding it terrible.  I can’t find how to search for programmes to set  up a  series link  . I can only find how to record via the TV guide. And there doesn’t...

Katyreid by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Box Overheating & Pixelation

Over the last week or so I’ve noticed glitching/pixelation on my virgin tv. It’s not all the time just every now and again.I came back into the room earlier and noticed the box was completely dead. No lights, nothing.After a restart and an hour later...

IMG_2226.jpeg

Netflix app doesn’t open

Since moving onto the 360 box a few months ago the Netflix app won’t open, it just spins and goes no further. Any ideas? 

Sky Sports F1 UHD - No Dolby Atmos?

Hi,I only seem to get Dolby Digital 5.1, no Atmos.Atmos works on Netflix etc.Also has anyone noticed when fast forwarding or rewind when watch the UHD channel it goes black as the tv is switching from HLG to 4K as the menus aren’t in UHD. It could ju...

Deano792 by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos