Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Re: My new 360 Box thinks it's a Tivo

I have exactly the same issue. Is another new box and an engineer visit the answer, or do you think it can be solved remotely?I am seeing an M63 error message saying there is a problem with my account but it seems Virgin support have gone home for th...

Re: 360 Box Upgrade Email

I have had exactly the same issue with no confirmation email being received. At almost the same time I ordered the 360 box, my tivo box stopped working. I called virgin to try and confirm when the new box would arrive and was instead told I would hav...

Sophy by Just joined
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does anyone elses 360 keep losing sound?

Hi. Not been with VM for that long, couple of months and in that time the box has lost complete sound on several occasions. Not muted, tried everything we can think of, only think that fixes it is a full restart (power off at the wall). Is this a kno...

MV20 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: 360 Box Upgrade Email

They must have been overwhelmed with the response from their FREE offer for the 360 box.If they get back to me saying that I have to pay any fee/charge,then they can forget it as it was them that contacted me with the offer not vice versa.After all F...

Resolved! Delete programme problem

Hi, not sure if VM have problems again or it's just me. I have a main 360 box for recording but watch them on the non recordable box upstairs. I can watch & set recordings on this box fine but at the end of the programme when the banner on the right ...

kjb6372 by On our wavelength
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Box Upgrade Email

Received the mail shot on Wednesday saying that our current box the TiVo is an old piece of tv kit and therefore recommended upgrading to the 360 box.We did this using the link on the email but still have not received the confirmation email from Virg...

Not working

Just had the tv360 set up deleivered and none of the channels are working. Set up via Wi-Fi and told that we didn’t need a coaxial cable. Where else do we go I get it working ? 

Allan96 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos