Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New Splitter

Hoping one of the VM techs can sort me out with a new splitter. Got a 360 and Broadband but part of my new deal was an additional box  but the current splitter only has two connections. I have no issue in running cable but dont want to get a cheap sp...

BrianW65 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin UHD channel - streaming

This evening we tried to watch a recording from the main box on a second box and it just kept saying the recording could only be watched on the main box.We are both certain we have watched Virgin UHD channel recordings on the second box in the past?S...

VM remote not working TV

I have tried setting up my VM remote to work my six month old Toshiba TV, I get a message saying it is working in the top right hand corner of the screen but when I try to adjust the sound for example nothing happens, any help?

Fellowes by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recording issues

Can’t seem to watch some of my recordings. My 2 v6 TV360 boxes not talking to each other. Also programs I’ve already deleted (when it allows me to delete them) keep reappearing!Any suggestions please (apart from ‘switch to Sky’!). 

Virgin 360

Hey all,I got in touch with virgin media today about upgrading to virgin 360. I currently have 3 v6 boxes. I understand that you can only have 2 v6 boxes upgraded to virgin 360 software and any other boxes would need to be changed to a mini box. I un...

djr_uk by Up to speed
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tv

I like the new Fast TV channels, but the content is not showing on the EPG and you can't record or add the programmes to your Watchlist.Is this going to change?

Resolved! UHD Sound Issues

Hi,I have recently signed up for Sky Sports UHD. I have two 360 box's in my home everything is fine on the one box, but on the second box when I select any of the UHD channels the sound is distorted (like it's at treble the speed).  I upgraded the HD...

Gaz1952 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos