cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What channels are on Mega TV

Ramiseesniblic
Tuning in

Hello.

I've just renewed with Virgin and I've got the Mega TV (I previously had Maxit TV) but I can't find a channel list.

Can anyone tell me what channels I can expect now?

Regards 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The channel guide is shown at https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tv/virgin-tv-360-channel-guide 

The only difference between the two is that Maxit includes the TNT Sports channels. Mega doesn't.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

26 REPLIES 26

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The channel guide is shown at https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tv/virgin-tv-360-channel-guide 

The only difference between the two is that Maxit includes the TNT Sports channels. Mega doesn't.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Greggy
On our wavelength

Evening ,I’ve just noticed the new mega pack too does this mean this will replace the maxit pack as Virgin will be charging for TNT sports now ? Just curious as my contract is coming up for renewal😊 and will keep the maxit if it includes tnt as standard 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any existing Maxit customers can stay on that, but any package amendments or re-negotiations will trigger a change to the Mega tier instead.

Thank you for posting this great advice japitts.

I hope this does clear stuff up for people if not give us a shout. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I'm also notified I'm out of contract.  I'm also on Maxit but the small amount of information on renewal also mentions Mega TV as well as a 50% bill increase.

Why does Virgin Media depend on VIP to do their information distribution rather than a sensible website for existing customers.

The other interesting thing if I dig deep enough on chat, is that the wait for the necessary phone call with customer services was 31 min.

pdfbt40

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi pdfbt40,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sorry just to clarify on the matter, are you looking at a 50% increase just from the contract ending?

Have you been able to get in touch with the team to negotiate this?

Let us know,

Kain

pdfbt40
Fibre optic

Yes, a 50% increase in the bundle monthly cost from contract end.

Ihave not been able to spend over 30 min waiting to talk to an agent.

pdfbt40

Hi @pdfbt40 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

Please either give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 or message via Whatsapp on +447305 327 112 and we can review your pricing.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

pdfbt40
Fibre optic

After a 27 minute wait I got through to an agent.

Even allowing for 'Back Friday' offers, why can't simple renewals just be handled in an interactive sessions.
Or having enough staff available to cut waits to say 5 min max.

Anyway, as I though, I'd actually been out of contract for nearly, and on a deal neither the agent or the supervisor new existed!

So rather than a 50% increase to move from Maxit to Mega, I stayed with the same 30 day rolling bundle !!

pdfbt40