cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume not working

Megfc
Joining in

I have a Panasonic TX40GX820B and have tried key testing and also inputting the model number in. The volume is still not working via the Virgin remote, any suggestions please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Megfc 

Please try the following:-

Put the box into 'Pairing Mode' by pressing the Standby/On button on the front of the box for 10 seconds.  Then using the remote control, press and hold the 'TV' button and the '0' button together for 10 seconds. And fingers crossed hopefully a  message should appear on the screen confirming that pairing was successful, and when you try it again the volume buttons will work..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Megfc 

Please try the following:-

Put the box into 'Pairing Mode' by pressing the Standby/On button on the front of the box for 10 seconds.  Then using the remote control, press and hold the 'TV' button and the '0' button together for 10 seconds. And fingers crossed hopefully a  message should appear on the screen confirming that pairing was successful, and when you try it again the volume buttons will work..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

ozsat
Superstar

Check the batteries are in correctly - the remote will still work if the right hand side batteries are the wrong way round but the tv controls do not.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Megfc,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV remote control, have you been able to check the method that newapollo suggested to resolve the issues?

Or have you done that and need further assistance with the issues that you're having?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L