cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Netflix App as Standalone App?

Dieselglider
On our wavelength

Can I use an existing basic Netflix account to sign in and use the Netflix app on TV360, without being asked to change payment over to Virgin etc?  IE, use it in the same way I do to view Prime TV through the Virgin TV360.

I've tried searching, but hard to see a definitive answer.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ozsat
Superstar

By default the 360 is going to link to your current VM account - but you can skip over those settings and enter your existing Netflix details.

Or you can even get VM to pay for your existing Netflix account.

@Dieselglider wrote:

Can I use an existing basic Netflix account to sign in and use the Netflix app on TV360, without being asked to change payment over to Virgin etc?  IE, use it in the same way I do to view Prime TV through the Virgin TV360.

I've tried searching, but hard to see a definitive answer.

Thanks

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Dieselglider
On our wavelength

Well, I was able to just log in to Netflix, no questions asked or options offered, so all good, thanks.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dielselglider 👋

Thanks for the update on this, I'm glad to hear you've been able to log in to your Netflix account 🎉

Please feel free to open a new post if you need anything else, and our team/Community will be more than happy to help out.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ