cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv Box stuck on 'please wait' screen

connorom70
Joining in

Our TV box decided on Wednesday to get stuck on the 'please wait' screen and won't go any further. I have tried to get a diagnostic fault code but the app keeps saying 'we have a problem on our end' and to try again in 30 mins. I still can't get a diagnostic fault code. Think I might need someone to come and have a look. 😀

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi connorom70 

Try the following, it's worked for some forum members.

Turn off the 360 at switch;  then on the 360 box  hold down both the power button and the + button at the same time.

Then turn on the 360 again whilst keeping hold of those buttons for a further 30 seconds.

The box should reboot, the power button will turn blue, and it should reset and boot up normally as a 360.

If that fails then you should contact faults 150 from a Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey connorom70, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

Let me send you a PM and we can look into this for you.

Keep an eye out for it. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad we've managed to get the ball rolling for you on this. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?