cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv 360 app issue

Nelio
Joining in

Issue with tv 360 every other day I have to reset the tv box switch off wait 30 seconds switch back on only solves issue for a day

, this is due  to  the app home sceen  greying out apps then fail to open i have also notice at the same time the coloured logo on the guide reverts to a black and white written typed format now getting fed up should have stayed with sky any ideas how to solve issue. Also have to sign back into every app as resetting remove login details. 

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nelio wrote:

this is due  to  the app home sceen  greying out apps then fail to open i have also notice at the same time the coloured logo on the guide reverts to a black and white written typed format

Hi Nelio 

The issues you have described are due to a loss of internet connection. I'm surprised you have haven't seen error messages such as CS9993, CS9994, CS9995, or CS9996 when this happens.

How is your 360 connected to the internet?  You can use either a wifi or ethernet connection, however ethernet cable is the preferred method.

What does the signal quality show as under Settings > System > Diagnostics ? 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali