Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text no. in booklet not working 80011

NICK7267
Joining in

TV360 TO 80011

[MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

OLIVER 99846

• CAN I ALSO ADD WE HAD THIS TECHNICIAN TODAY.
    HE DID A FANTASTIC JOB AND WAS VERY HELPFULL.
    10 OUT OF 10.
    PLEASE PASS IT ON OR GIVE THIS GUY A BONUS!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NICK7267 👋.

Thanks for your kind words regarding Oliver ❤. We will certainly pass on your appreciation for him.

Enjoy your service.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NICK7267 👋.

Thanks for your kind words regarding Oliver ❤. We will certainly pass on your appreciation for him.

Enjoy your service.

Sabrina

But dont forget the Text Number in the booklet dosent work 80011.

I tried to set up tv360 and couldnt!

Hi @NICK7267 

What happened when you texted that number please?

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

NICK7267
Joining in

It wouldnt send?? Im with Virgin for my mobile and have been transfered across to O2 for the line rental, so im wondering if that could be the problem. I tried a few times but it wouldnt send, so i just gave up as usual. Sorry but Virgin is such hard work and theyre getting worse. I should know ive been with them for over 12 years, but later this year im getting rid of everything, Mobiles,Broadband,Tv and sports package and landline. My contracts are up later this year and we will look elsewhere. We are hounded for feedback on email for a review for the engineer but they haven't Once appologised to us for the outage time or offered to compensate us for the week and a half we were down with the broadband and wifi. Sorry but the customer service in the office department structure is abysmal and getting worse with being directed to India's Call centre.

Hi Nick7267,

Thanks for coming back to us about this problem you're having with texting this number (80011) I am sorry you feel let down by us, we are always here to help though.

Could you please give us a little more information on why you were texting this number please? 

Thanks,

Megan