cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 Boxs keeps disconnecting and can't find ethernet connection

Unclecuddles
Joining in

Just got a new TV 360 box and Hub 5 after having issues with upgrading my V6 box. The engineer left and it was all working but literally within minutes there was a pop-up on screen which said internet not available, and the big red network button was on screen, so clicked on that and went into ethernet connection, but it couldn't find it (it was physically plugged into the box right next to it), so I connected by wifi instead. This appeared to work ok, but then every now and again I would get the pop-up again, and go through the same routine - I think this was because it detected the ethernet cable was plugged in and tried to connect to it but couldn't.

I have disconnected the ethernet cable, and not had any issues so far but would prefer it if it was plugged in as they are physically next to each other, and it would mean less clutter on the wifi, or doesn't it matter? Just annoying that its all brand new and doesn't work properly.

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

Try another ethernet cable if you have one or try connecting to a different port on the hub.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Unclecuddles,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you've been having some issues with the connection and your TV box. Are these ongoing today? Have you had a chance to try a different Ethernet cable as @roy247 has suggested?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!