cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT - discovery+

vander18
On our wavelength

Dose anyone else get the feeling TNT sports is morphing in to Discovery+ for an extra subscription? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Note that there are two distinct products.

1. The linear Eurosport TV channels will be rebranded TNT Sports in UK and Ireland between 2024 and 2026. So, those who subscribe can watch and record with their STBs.

2. The streaming service is available via discovery+ (which superceded Eurosport Player).

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Superstar

TNT Sports is an extra subscription when you renew your contract, it's not included in any of the available packages that I have seen.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@vander18 wrote:

Dose anyone else get the feeling TNT sports is morphing in to Discovery+ for an extra subscription? 

Discovery + is showing more On Demand content, but there are no hints the channels or additional streams are being withdrawn. A rebrand of Eurosport 1 & 2 was rumoured, but that has also gone quiet.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

1701-e
Superfast

The rebrand of Eurosport will happen some time after the Paris Olympics 

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Note that there are two distinct products.

1. The linear Eurosport TV channels will be rebranded TNT Sports in UK and Ireland between 2024 and 2026. So, those who subscribe can watch and record with their STBs.

2. The streaming service is available via discovery+ (which superceded Eurosport Player).

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection